This HDMI extender applies advanced HDbitT over IP technology, to transmit 1080P HDMI signal over a single CAT5/5e/6 cable up to 394 feet (120 meters). It supports IR pass-back and bidirectional RS232 to control the HDMI source device from the remote unit, and the Receiver can be powered by Transmitter over the CAT-X cable. It is widely applied in digital signage advertisement, video conference system, movies shooting, teaching system etc.
1. Applies advanced HDbitT over IP technology.
2. Transmission distance is up to 120 meters via CAT6 cable.
3. Support resolution is up to 1920x1080@60Hz.
4. Support 20~60KHz IR devices.
5. Support Bi-directional RS232 pass back.
6. Support power from Transmitter to Receiver unit over the
CAT-X cable when point to point connection.
7. Plug and play.
8. Metal housing, stable and durable.
9. Wall-mountable design, easy for installation.
1. One-to-many Connection: By using network router/switch，one sender to several receivers, realize extender & splitter function.
[NOTE] If a LAN switch is used with this device make sure that the connection wire is 2 pairs 4 core ethernet cable and both the Transmitter and the Receiver are powered by DV5V/2A.