This DVI extender over fiber optics , includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit, applies the advanced HDbitT over IP technology , can extend DVI signal up to 20Km between the source device and display device over fiber optic cables. This product is perfect for long distance transmisson field.
HDbitT: High-definition digital network transport protocol, compared to traditional technology, it provides better stable
performance, image clarity, further transmission distance and other significant advantages, easily to meet the demand for high-definition long-distance transmission without any converter.
1. Applies advanced HDbitT over IP technology.
2. Support SMF and MMF cables.
3. Transmission distance up to 20Km over SMF cable (500m over MMF cable).
4. Resolution supported is up to 1920x1080@60Hz.
5. Support RS232 Bi-directional pass back .
6. Avoid the electromagnetic interference in environment for long distance transmission.
7. Low signal loss, wide frequency band and strong anti-interference.
8. Plug and play.
9. Wall-mountable design, easy for installation.
Connection and operation
1.Point to point connection
Up to 20 Km transmission distance over single fiber optic ( Up to 500m transmission distance over multi-mode fiber optics)
2. One-to-many Connection
By using fiber splitter，one transmitter to several receivers, realize extender & splitter function.