This HDMI extender applies advanced HDbitT over IP technology, to transmit 4Kx2K@30Hz HDMI signal over a single CAT5/5e/6 cable up to 394 feet (120 meters). It supports IR pass-back and bidirectional RS232 to control the HDMI source device from the remote unit, and the Receiver can be powered by Transmitter over the CAT-X cable. It is widely applied in digital signage advertisement, video conference system, movies shooting, teaching system etc.
1. Applies advanced HDbitT over IP technology.
2. Transmission distance is up to 120 meters via CAT6 cable.
3. Support resolution is up to 4Kx2K@30Hz.
4. Support 20~60KHz IR devices.
5. Suppor IR pass back function to control the transmitter side source
device from the receiver side easily .
6. Support Bi-directional RS232 pass back.
7. Support power from Transmitter to Receiver unit over the
CAT-X cable when point to point connection.
8. Plug and play.
9. Metal housing, stable and durable.
10. Wall-mountable design, easy for installation.
1. Point to Point connection
Only one power adapter for the Transmitter is needed when point to point connection and the Receiver is powered by the Transmitter over 4 pairs 8 core ethernet cable.